What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on access devices through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to preferences, not including, as such, personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies serve to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of Cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
· Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored at the browser level on the access equipment (PC, mobile phone and tablet) and that are used whenever you make a new visit to our website www.ruido.pt They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing a more personalized service.
· Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing problems to be identified and providing a better browsing experience.
· Strictly necessary cookies – Allow navigation on the website and use of applications, as well as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided.
· Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
· Functionality cookies – They save the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
· Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize page components with user data.
How can you manage Cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The user can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of their browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website of Ruído Audiovisuais, Lda.